Other Resources to Continue
Your Nutrition Journey
Find some extra information regarding everything from meal suggestions to where to find specialists.
Resources For Kids
Here are a few suggestions for the kiddos.
- Kids Eat Rightarrow_forward The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Choose My Plate Tools for Kidsarrow_forward by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Fish for Kids arrow_forward by Environmental Protection Agency
- For Girls: Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be you, Beautifularrow_forward by U.S. Department of HHS
- How the Body Worksarrow_forward by Nemours Pediatric Health System
- Nick Jonas & Diabetesarrow_forward by Nemours Pediatric Health System
- SuperKids Nutrition Providedarrow_forward by Registered Dietitians and Nutrition Scientists
For Unexpected Weight Loss Ages 3 and Up
Resources for Adults
Find some great supplemental info for your daily nutrition.
- Men’s Health page arrow_forward by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Women’s Health pagearrow_forward by The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Choose My Plate Toolsarrow_forward by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Nutrition Blog Network:arrow_forward conglomeration of blogs written by Registered Dietitians
- Easy to Understand Facts of over 75 Dietary Supplementsarrow_forward by NIH
- Free Nutrition Informationarrow_forward by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Health Community Run Exclusivelyarrow_forward by Registered Dietitians
- Lookup Nutrition Content of Foodsarrow_forward by U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Personalized Shopping Lists by Eating Goals and Even Trade-Up Products to Pack More Nutrition Power Inarrow_forward by Shopwell
- Pick Texas – Certified Farmers Marketsarrow_forward by City by Texas Department of Agriculture
- Simple Ways to Improve Your Eating Habitsarrow_forward by CDC
- Low-FODMAP Diet: The Basics in PDF
Mobile Apps We Like
To search for food products that fit a specific criteria for allergies, health conditions or health goals
For food and activity tracking to lose, gain or maintain your weight. We wish they would rename the app because we use this for more than weight loss on our clients. It is a great tool to assess whether or not you are eating enough for your health or for a specific goal. Free basic and paid advance feature options. Not recommended for anyone diagnosed with an eating disorder.
Fitness app that gives you your own personal trainer for various exercises such as strength, cardio, yoga and stretching. Free basic and paid advance feature options.
Recovery Record is a smart eating disorder recovery app that fits into your life and links with your treatment team to help you achieve lasting recovery. The app, which has been evaluated in clinical trials, is now available for you to use in connection with your treatment team.
We love the red, yellow and red visuals by food type when shopping that tells you the amount of FODMAPs are in a particular food.
Recommended Dallas-Area Specialists (Adult & Pediatric)
Speech Therapy/Feeding Therapy:
Allergy/Immunology - Pediatric & Adult:
Pediatric Endocrinology (non-diabetic):