Emily Dudensing, RDN, LD
Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, Director of Nutrition Services
Emily Dudensing is a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN) and the Director of Nutrition Services for Lemond Nutrition.
Emily is committed to educating and giving the community around her science-based nutrition information, allowing them to make educated decisions for their family and themselves. What she loves most about nutrition and dietetics is the practicality of it. It applies to everyone! However, Emily understands that what may be a basic human need, often brings about a wide array of challenges, as well as opportunities. Emily seeks to help each client who walks into her office change the way they think about food, ultimately leading to healing and freedom. Emily works with all nutrition needs, specifically eating disorders and disordered eating, across the lifespan.
Emily completed her undergraduate degree in Nutrition and Dietetics at Abilene Christian University, followed by her dietetic internship at Texas Health Resources- Presbyterian Dallas. She has assisted in opening Lemond Nutrition practices in Rockwall, Texas and now, Lubbock, Texas, where she currently practices.
Emily is married to her husband, Emery, and enjoys life with their three active boys.
Resources from Emily Dudensing
- - Born to Eat: Whole, Healthy Foods from Baby’s First Bite by Leslie Schilling MA, RDN and Wendy Jo Peterson, MS, RDN
- - Produce for Kids- they are super active on all social media sites and have tons of great resources and recipes
- - A Pinch of Healthy (apinchofhealthy.com) for recipes
- - Aviva Goldfarb’s The Six O’Clock Scramble: Quick, Healthy, and Delicious Dinner Recipes for Busy Families
- - Kiss In The Kitchen (@kissinthekitchn) gluten free recipes with balanced components for celiac families