A Lifestyle Program Like
No Other In The Country
Freedom Wellness has the power to prevent or treat health issues that are plaguing our society.
Empower Your Health
Finally. A wellness program that is empowering -- not fear-based or chocked full of foods NOT to eat. People do not need more fear about their future, what they eat, their health or if they have made the right decision for their health. Our Freedom Wellness dietitian coaches are here to provide sound, inspiring and realistic guidance that will help you thrive in life.
How Did I Get Here?
Changing unhealthy behaviors can be pretty challenging. We are creatures of habit. We like things the way they are. Which is advantageous if habits are good, but not so great if they affect your health negatively. We often find that people know WHAT they should be eating, but somehow it does not get executed in their lives. Freedom Wellness gets to the heart of WHY.
For more than a decade, Lemond Nutrition has helped thousands of people lead healthier lives. We identify four (4) areas – or, as we call them – “pillars” that must be strong and secure in order for a person to live their healthiest life. Those pillars are Lifestyle, Exercise, Awareness and Nutrition
There Is No Other Program Like This Because:
- All coaches are registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs).
- This program incorporates over 10 years of wellness experience with thousands of individuals— impressive for any case study.
- This program is evidence-based and consistent with the best possible outcomes.
- Is not exactly a weight loss program, but it will set your body to your desired weight.
- It helps anyone wherever they are in their health. Our coaches have the ability to customize it for your current health conditions.
- It is behaviorally appropriate enough for all ages.
- It analyzes all environmental influences on your health and addresses them directly.
- We focus on long-term success not quick fixes.
Our Clients Say:
My meeting with Lauren at Lemond showed me that I didn't know everything and still teachable. I love that Lemond is professional, experienced, and has access to vast resources to help me meet or exceed my goals. I guarantee that if your goals are to lose weight, gain weight, or maintain muscle and live healthy, Lemond Nutrition will commit themselves to you and your goals in a personal and professional approach. Listen to them and trust the process.Be honest and log your food, discuss your choices openly with your nutritionist, take the guidance and try to follow the direction with the best of your ability. NO ONE gets this at first and no one can meet these goals alone. Thank you Lemond Nutrition. You have a customer for what I hope is a long and healthy life!!!
Gain FREEDOM. Empowered Health. On Purpose.
Schedule an appointment with our Freedom Wellness certified dietitian coaches. Your coach is specially trained to help each person achieve freedom in their life once and for all.
We Work with Your Insurance
Even if you have one of the insurance plans listed below, we still need to verify nutrition services are covered. Please have your insurance card ready when you call us so we can verify benefits. Any quotes on benefits is NOT a guarantee of insurance payment— unpaid claims are your responsibility.
Plan to pay any co-pays or co-insurance fees at the time of your nutrition appointment. We take all forms of payment including cash, check, Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
Insurances we are currently in-network with:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Humana / ChoiceCare PPO Network
- Medicaid Traditional, BCBS, Superior Services Program *
- Medicare **
- United Healthcare
- Ambetter from Superior Health Plan
We are out of network for Humana Tricare Military and Tricare but do take their insurance with records and pre-authorization.
Before you make an appointment, contact our office to learn about the discounts offered for each plan.
* Will need records and must be 20 and under for services to be covered.
** Medicare is only covered for diabetes, end stage renal, and if you have had a transplant in the past 6 months. It will then only cover three visits for the 1st year and two and subsequent years.