Lemond Nutrition In The News
See what we’ve had to say in previous speaking arrangements.
We Are Passionate About Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
We specialize in helping people through inspirational, memorable, relevant nutrition. We are excited for every opportunity to promote healthy lifestyles. We would love to speak to your audience to help them make simple, practical decisions for healthier living.
We are available for corporate, spokesperson and public relations work. To get a taste of what we do, view our extensive media work experience. Currently Angela is a national spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association. But all of our dietitians are media-savvy and camera ready for your nutrition topic.
Contact our offices to book us for your next show, event or product tour.
Our Recent Media Appearances
- What Nutritionists Eat When They Want To Slim Down, Self Magazine, May 2015 May 01, 2015
- 5 Tips For Dining Out When Your Child Has Food Allergies, Everyday Health, May 2015 May 01, 2015
- 6 Healthy Foods That Live Up To The Hype, Eat This, Not That!, April 2015 April 01, 2015
- From Bam Bam to Yum Yum: Is the Paleo Diet OK for Children?, Food & Nutrition Magazine, April 2015 (authored) April 01, 2015
- Fast/Healthy/Tasty! Potatoes Rancheros Recipe, Shape Magazine, April 2015 (no longer available) April 01, 2015
- 5 Superfoods You Probably Are Not Eating, CBS DFW, February 18, 2015 (video) February 18, 2015
- 8 Recovery Foods Recommended by Sport Dietitians, Stack.com, February 2015 February 18, 2015
- Dietary Supplements: Buyer Beware, Fox4 Dallas-Fort Worth, February 2015 (video) February 01, 2015
- 12-Hour Diet: Maximizing Your Eating Hours (video), Fox4News, January 28, 2015 (no longer available) January 28, 2015
- 11 Healthy AND Affordable Alternatives to Unhealthy Food, DealNews January 14, 2015
- How To Cheat On Your Diet - And Still Lose Weight, Fox News, January 2, 2015 (no longer available) January 02, 2015
- The Skinny on Carbs: Are They Diet Friend or Foes? Safebee, January 2015 January 01, 2015
- Seven Bad Habits to Kick In 2015, Dallas Morning News, December 29, 2014 December 29, 2014
- Healthy gifts: How to say 'I care' not 'you are fat', USA Today, December 7, 2014 December 07, 2014
- New FDA Rules Requires Calorie Counts on Menus, Livestrong, December 4, 2014 (no longer available) December 04, 2014
- Health Gifts: How To Say 'I Care' not "You Are Fat', USA Today, November 2014 November 01, 2014
- 7 Reasons Why Your Cold Won't Go Away, Men's Fitness Magazine, October 2014 October 01, 2014
- For Too-Thin Majority, Gaining Weight is a Good Thing, USA Today, September 2014 September 01, 2014
- The 2014 Men's Fitness Food Awards, Men's Fitness Magazine, July/August 2014 August 01, 2014
- Kids Eat Right Month: The Importance of Physical Activity for Kids, RadioMD (no longer available) August 01, 2014
- In Ayurveda-style cooking, "food is medicine', Dallas Morning News, July 28, 2014 (no longer available) July 28, 2014
- Foods You Can Overdo, Men's Fitness Magazine, July 9, 2014 July 09, 2014
- Top 5 Healthy Foods That Aren't So Healthy, CBS11, September 2014 July 09, 2014
- How To Make Overnight Oats (video demonstration), Academy Kitchen Clips, June 2014 (no longer available) June 01, 2014
Book Lemond Nutrition now for your corporate or media event.