Last Update: 3/4/2021
We have special operating procedures since COVID-19 virus has been considered a global pandemic.
Our dietitians have been switched over to primarily telehealth visits, but do offer some in-person appointments at our Plano & Lubbock locations.
For patient that need weight and measurement monitoring, we have set times to come into two of our offices for a quick in / out:
Mondays from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Wednesdays from 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Fridays from 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Tuesdays from 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM
Anyone that comes for measurement checks or in-person appointments must abide by the guidelines below.
- Take your temperature prior to coming. Any body temperatures above 100 degrees will be turned away.
- Avoid coming if you have been experiencing symptoms, or you have been around anyone that has been sick with any illness resembling the symptoms of COVID-19. The symptoms may be found here.
- Nose and mouths must be covered via a cloth or medical mask when at any of our 2 office locations.
- We are a touchless facility. A no handshake or physical contact policy in our offices. As much as we pride ourselves on wanting to make you feel welcome when pulling you back to patient / client areas, we will forego shaking your hand or touching you / your child in any way just to provide extra confidence we are all safe in our time together.
- Our waiting rooms are open with a limited number of seating spots. All spots are marked to ensure six feet distance between other patients wearing masks.
- When possible, only the patient or client should be at any in-person appointments. No extra family members may be in the office except when otherwise authorized in advance.
We have always used best healthcare practices which includes proper hand washing, generous use of hand sanitizer and we disinfect our office space multiple times per day.
We do encourage all our the Lemond Nutrition families to continue seeking facts, not fear by referring to the CDC and TDSHS websites for updates on how we can work through this pandemic together. As such, the items listed above may be changed or adapted based on new information and recommendations from medical authorities.
Please contact us at 972-422-9180 if you have any questions or concerns.
Jeff & Angela Lemond
Owners, Lemond Nutrition
*Our Plano office flooded during the winter storms and we are in temporary office space. For weight / measurement checks, please go to:
400 Chisolm Trail, Suite 411
Plano, TX 75075