• Soy beans
• Chia seeds
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
4 (4-oz) salmon fillets
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. unsalted butter
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 c. halved cherry tomatoes
2 c. baby spinach
1/2 c. evaporated milk
2 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
1/4 c. chopped herbs (such as basil and parsley), plus more for garnish
Lemon wedges, for serving (optional)
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Season salmon with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering but not smoking, add salmon skin-side up and cook until golden brown, about 4-5 minutes. Flip over and cook additional 2 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
2. Reduce heat to medium and add butter. When butter has melted, stir in garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook until tomatoes are beginning to burst; add spinach and cook until beginning to wilt.
3. Stir in evaporated milk, parmesan and herbs; bring mixture to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and simmer until sauce is slightly reduced, about 3 minutes.
4. Return salmon back to skillet; spoon sauce over the filets. Simmer until salmon is cooked through, about 3 minutes more.
5. Garnish with more herbs and squeeze lemon on top before serving.
No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.