Food For Home
Planning meals doesn’t have to be time-consuming and complex. For each food group, there are products that can be convenient, tasty, and nutrient-dense. A few apps that our dietitians at Lemond Nutrition love are:
- Grocery store pickup and delivery from Walmart, Kroger, and Target
- Freshly is prepared and delivered meals
- Instantcart is an app for grocery delivery
- Blue Apron and Hello Fresh are meal delivery systems with recipes
Not only do these resources save time, but they provide foods fitting to each food group.
Food For Travel
You can still plan and apply the power plate while eating out or traveling! Although every plate does not have to be 100% perfect, 100% of the time while you are enjoying vacation, celebrations, or special events. Generally, there are various food groups available at one single location. I encourage you to get creative! Here are a few ways to know what to expect at food locations:
- You can view online menus, media platforms, or call them ahead of time
- Prepare meals and snacks before long car or plane rides to save money
- Take snacks in your bag when you run errands to prevent unexpected stops during your busy day
Don’t know what you want to make this week? Have no fear! Check out these amazing media platforms:
- Mealime also creates a grocery list
- Yummly takes into consideration your likes/dislikes and foods to be avoided
- Pinterest Lemond Nutrition pins our personal favorites
- Instagram Lemond Nutrition post several of our favorite meals and snacks
- And last but not least, Lemond Nutrition posts a recipe weekly on our blog!
To accommodate those you live with, have each person pick out a meal or two of their favorite. It will ensure everyone is enjoying a meal of their choice, keeps it interesting and allows all voices to be heard.
Kitchen Gadget How To: Lemond Nutrition Salad Shaker
This kitchen gadget and recipe is great for school, lunch, and meet on-the-go needs! It’s creamy, sweet, salty, and tangy all in one.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Honey Roasted Walnuts
- Parmesan Cheese
1. Add the above ingredients to the bowl.
2. Shake the salad shaker to mix.
Music From Bensound.com
No information on this site should be used to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.