Lemond Nutrition In The News
See what we’ve had to say in previous speaking arrangements.
We Are Passionate About Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
We specialize in helping people through inspirational, memorable, relevant nutrition. We are excited for every opportunity to promote healthy lifestyles. We would love to speak to your audience to help them make simple, practical decisions for healthier living.
We are available for corporate, spokesperson and public relations work. To get a taste of what we do, view our extensive media work experience. Currently Angela is a national spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association. But all of our dietitians are media-savvy and camera ready for your nutrition topic.
Contact our offices to book us for your next show, event or product tour.
Our Recent Media Appearances
- Vegetarian, Vegan Options at the State Fair, WFAA Channel 8, October 2017 (Video) October 01, 2017
- Healthy Ways To Work Out at the State Fair, WFAA Channel 8, October 2017 (Video) October 01, 2017
- You Shouldn't Be Eating More Than This Amount Of Honey Every Week, Women's Health Magazine, October 2017 October 01, 2017
- This Trendy Ingredient Turns Food Black and Promises to Purify You (Activated Charcoal), Washington Post, August 2017 August 01, 2017
- Yogurt Linked to Better Bone Health By Irish Adults, Consumer Health Digest, July 2017 (authored) July 01, 2017
- The Inside Scoop on "Superfood" Inulin, San Antonio Express, June 2017 June 01, 2017
- Could Fructose Intolerance Be The Cause of Your Digestive Woes?, Vitacost, June 2017 (no longer available) June 01, 2017
- Watermelon: Health Benefits, Risks & Nutrition Facts, LiveScience.com, May 2017 May 01, 2017
- How To Use Food As a Jetlag Cure, Travel & Leisure, May 2017 May 01, 2017
- Milk Intolerant? Lactose May Not Be The Problem, Reader's Digest April 01, 2017
- The Best And Worst Foods To Eat For PMS Relief, Self, February 3, 2017 February 03, 2017
- Ten Things You Can Do To Burn Calories During the Holidays, Shape Magazine, December 20, 2016 December 20, 2016
- Break Unhealthy Family Habits with New Heart-Healthy Solutions, WomansDay Magazine, (planned for December 2016) (no longer available) December 01, 2016
- Top 5 Holiday Foods to Avoid, CBS DFW, December 2016 [VIDEO] December 01, 2016
- US Kids Are Eating Healthier Now, But...; HealthDay, November 23, 2016 November 23, 2016
- Big Money Spent Marketing Unhealthy Baby, Toddler Foods, CBS News, November 2016 November 01, 2016
- Celebrate Meals with Food, Fun & Family, Southern Dallas Business, October 2016 October 01, 2016
- How Healthy Is Your Child? Dallas Child Magazine (no longer available) October 01, 2016
- Clever App Brings the Food Label Into the Modern Age, September 2016, WIRED September 01, 2016
- Diet Apps: The One Feature to Look For, WebMD (no longer available) August 01, 2016
- Nutrition Apps, New York Times, July 2016 (no longer available) July 01, 2016
- Nutrition Experts' Snack for the 3PM Slump, Family Circle Magazine, June 2016 (no longer available) June 01, 2016
- How To End The Picky Eating Struggle, WebMD April 01, 2016
- Dinner On Your Doorstep: Are Meal Kits Worth It? WebMD April 01, 2016
Book Lemond Nutrition now for your corporate or media event.