Lemond Nutrition In The News
See what we’ve had to say in previous speaking arrangements.
We Are Passionate About Promoting Healthy Lifestyles
We specialize in helping people through inspirational, memorable, relevant nutrition. We are excited for every opportunity to promote healthy lifestyles. We would love to speak to your audience to help them make simple, practical decisions for healthier living.
We are available for corporate, spokesperson and public relations work. To get a taste of what we do, view our extensive media work experience. Currently Angela is a national spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Association. But all of our dietitians are media-savvy and camera ready for your nutrition topic.
Contact our offices to book us for your next show, event or product tour.
Our Recent Media Appearances
- Should You Start Drinking Goat Milk for Gut Health? July 28, 2019
- A Complete Guide to Probiotics and What They Do (authored) June 27, 2019
- This is he Best Time To Drink Water, According to the Experts, Well+Good, March 2019 March 01, 2019
- Best Baby Formulas 2019, Parents Magazine February 01, 2019
- A Detailed Guide to Antioxidants: Why They?re Beneficial and the Best Sources (authored), Everyday Health, December 2018 December 01, 2018
- These Will Be the Hottest Food Trends in 2019, According to Dietitians, US News & World Report, December 2018 December 01, 2018
- Keep Politics off the Thanksgiving Table November 22, 2018
- Keep Politics off the Thanksgiving Table, Fox News National, November 2018 November 01, 2018
- Health Check: Tips About Choosing Healthy Meats (video) November 01, 2018
- Is Fasting The Fountain of Youth?, CNN, October 2018 October 01, 2018
- 10 Health & Hassle-Free Meal Ideas, US World News, September 2018 September 01, 2018
- Why You Should Pay Attention To Blood Sugar Levels (Even If You Don't Have Diabetes), Vitacost, August 2018 August 01, 2018
- To Have a Healthier Day, Start By Doing This, Women's Health Magazine, July 2018 July 01, 2018
- All About Fiber: Why You Need It, the Top Sources, and What Happens if You Eat Too Much (authored), Everyday Health, May 2018 May 01, 2018
- The First Three Years: A Complete Nutritional Guide, Fatherly.com, May 2018 May 01, 2018
- What Foods Are Really Best For Your Heart? HealthDay, July 2018 May 01, 2018
- Study Offers Promise for Long-Term Weight Loss on the Ketogenic Diet (authored), Everyday Health, April 2018 April 01, 2018
- How To Get Your Kid to Eat Healthier Foods, DFW Child, March 26, 2018. March 26, 2018
- Coffee May Have Bigger Effect on Body Than Thought: Study, HealthDay, March 15, 2018. March 15, 2018
- 6 Foods You Should Avoid Eating if You Are Taking These Prescription Drugs, San Antonio Express News, March 6, 2018. March 06, 2018
- The 10 Worst Pieces of Nutrition Advice You've Seen on Facebook, Men's Health, January 31, 2018, January 31, 2018
- 'I Tried A No-Added-Sugar Challenge For A Month?And I Lose 7 Pounds', Women's Health, January 2018 January 01, 2018
- Vitamin D Deficiency: Everything You Need to Know (Authored), Everyday Health, January 2018 January 01, 2018
- Feeding Kids The Right Stuff for Behavior & Academics, WFAA Channel 8 Facebook Live, November 30,2017 November 30, 2017
Book Lemond Nutrition now for your corporate or media event.